Synchrony HOME Failed it to Nailed it Sweepstakes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- One (1) Grand Prize:
- $10,000 awarded as a check
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- Each entrant may receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for registering; each entrant may receive one (1) Instant Win Game play per day during the Promotion Period for either registering or logging in and up to forty (40) additional Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion Period as an outcome of playing the Instant Win Game.
See Official Rules for more details on earning bonus entries.
- How many prizes could I win?
- There is (1) Grand Prize during the promotion period.
- How do I play the instant win game?
- Follow the on-screen instructions, on the game page, to find out if you won bonus entries.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting www.FailedItToNailedItSweeps.com directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- What are browser cookies... and how do I enable them?
- Cookies help you stay logged into a website by storing a small amount of information about your session. Cookies must be enabled to participate in this program.
If you are not familiar with how to enable "cookies" on your browser, click on "Help" in the menu bar of your browser and search under "cookies."
- I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.